I have been following Steve Dembo’s 30 days to a better blog in order to motivate me to update and improve the blog. I’m about 4 days behind already, but considering that I’ve been HSC Marking, that’s not too bad.
This morning, I’ve added a new RSS feed and email capabilities.
The next challenge is to test your blog in different browsers. Since I’m extremely lazy at this, about 6 months ago I found this website: http://browsershots.org/ which you can select different browsers and operating systems, and after about five minutes or so, the website will send you back screen captures for each browser, in each operating system. This is a fantastic system, that until now, I’d only used to test student websites. Below are my screen captures from this site: