For the past few years I’ve been doing HSC Exam Analysis Guides for subjects that I teach. I’ve just put these up on Scribd.
There is available:
Industrial Tech Multimedia
Design and Technology
I’m working on an IPT one at the moment.
Hope that these are useful.
Image from: http://helloviking.com/2008/work/case-study-jerry-garcia-%E2%80%9Csad-bus%E2%80%9D/
5. Using the pen tool, trace around the following piece of the car. Click a vector wherever the curve changes direction, or in the middle of the curve. Just do it roughly to start with, as this can be edited later.
View the following video to explain the pen tool
6. In order to edit the vectors, click on the following tool:
You will notice that if you click on a vector, then you will get a line that has two handles. Adjust these handles to change the shape of the tool.
Don’t forget to edit the shape so that the curves fit!
11. Use the circle tool for the headlights, and rectangle tool for the wheels
Change the stroke style by drawing a selection rectangle around the entire car. At the top of the screen is the outline properties. Select a different brush and stroke width
14. Add colour by selecting individual parts of the car and clicking on the colour tool on teh right hand side of the screen.
15. Once you are happy with the design of your car, you can delete layer 1 (the template) and add details of your own.